Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tom Baker pays tribute to Elisabeth Sladen

Former Doctor Who actor Tom Baker has paid tribute to the late Elisabeth Sladen, whom he starred alongside in the classic Doctor Who series.

Writing a newsletter his website, Baker speaks about working with Sladen on Doctor Who, and about his close friendship with the "Sarah Jane Smith" actress.

Baker says: "Those sweet memories of happy days with Lis Sladen, the lovely, witty, kind and so talented Lis Sladen. I am consoled by the memories. I was there, I knew her, she was good to me and I shall always be grateful, and I shall miss her."

The full tribute can be read on Tom Baker's official website.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP