Thursday, November 4, 2010

Karen Gillan - Cosmo Awards 2010

Karen Gillan attended the Cosmopolitan Women Awards 2010 on Tuesday, where she picked up the UK TV actress gong for her portrayal of Amy Pond in Doctor Who.

Gillan discussed the upcoming Christmas Special and the next year's series, which she is currently working on: 'We've finished the Christmas special so that's all in the can and it's a good one.

'It's really funny but it's also heartbreaking and you get a glimpse into Amy and Rory's honeymoon, which is an interesting one. There's a really, really scary one (monster) in the Christmas special.

'When I finish work filming in the evening we are learning lines for the next day. That's what happens. I have like an hour in the evening to do what I want to do and I just watch TV and sit there. That's not very exciting is it?

'When they are setting up the lights and everything I might have a coffee. The most surreal thing is that it feels really normal now. That is normal life seeing, you know, lizards drinking coffee.'

When asked about her future on the programme, the actress commented: 'Who knows? I'm just taking it series by series and I'm just having fun. So, I don't know. I have no idea.'

(Source: Mail Online)

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP