Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Russell Tovey on Torchwood

Russell Tovey has responded to fan speculation about weather or not he will be appearing as 'Alonso Frame' in the next series of Torchwood.

When asked about Torchwood during a panel for 'Being Human', at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Tovey replied: "I dunno. No idea. Genuinely no idea. There's been lots of rumours. I did that scene [in 'End of Time'] and I never really thought anything of it. To be honest, I've never really watched Torchwood, but since then I've been bombarded with messages asking 'are you gonna be Jack's lover?' I genuinely don't know."

Tovey first appeared in the 2007 Doctor Who Christmas special 'Voyage of the Damned' and also made a cameo appearance alongside John Barrowman in 'The End of Time, Part Two', on New Year's Day.

In an interview with Doctor Who Magazine, John Barrowman, who plays Captain Jack, said: "What I'd love, what I think would be great, is if Midshipman Frame became Jack's companion in Torchwood. He's the perfect companion for Jack. It'd be like Batman and Robin. Of course I'm Batman. He's Robin."

The ten-part series of Torchwood will go into production in January and is expected to air on BBC One in 2011.

(Source: Tube Talk)

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP