Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eve Myles talks Torchwood Series Four

Eve Myles, who plays Gwen Cooper in Torchwood has recently spoken to Wales Online about the recently commissioned fourth series of the show which will hit our screens in 2011.

“Things are starting to pick up again work-wise. I’m about to sign for a BBC Wales TV remake of The Fabulous Baker Boys and I’ve got another film in Bulgaria and then we start shooting the new Torchwood in January."

The actress revealed that she is nervous about moving to the USA as she reprises her role as Gwen Cooper and starts work on the new series in early 2011.

“To be honest, I am quite nervous and apprehensive but then I still get nervous every time I start a new job and then as soon as I’ve filmed the first day I calm down a bit.

“We’re not sure yet whether we are going to be living in Los Angeles or Canada but Torchwood is already very popular in America and I had no idea exactly how big it was until I was in Washington DC and I saw myself on the back of a bus. Weird. It’s got an absolutely massive fan base, it’s been the number one sci-fi show for the past three years out there.

Myles will be reunited with her Torchwood co-star John Barrowman who plays Captain Jack.

“I haven’t managed to see John much but we get on so well that as soon as we start working it will be like we’ve been together for weeks.”

(Source: Wales Online)

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP