Thursday, November 29, 2012

Video: Christopher Eccleston discusses Doctor Who 50th anniversary, Matt Smith

Christopher Eccleston has discussed the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who and Matt Smith in a recent interview with Red Carpet News TV.

The actor, who played the Doctor in 2005, said: "Would I like to be involved? If I told you that, I'd have to shoot you. I've not even thought about it. It's so long ago for me that I haven't even thought about it."

Eccleston also commented on the current Doctor, Matt Smith: "I've not seen him as the Doctor, but I've seen him on stage, he's an excellent actor."

Watch the full interview below:

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP