Tuesday, November 6, 2012

John Barrowman discusses Doctor Who 50th anniversary, Torchwood future

John Barrowman has voiced his enthusiasm to return to the role of Captain Jack, telling TV Choice he would appear in Doctor Who and Torchwood again "at the drop of a hat".

The actor said: "I haven’t heard anything. There was a rumour online that said I’m not able to do it because of my schedule. But, actually, I haven’t been asked.

"So it’s nothing to do with my schedule. And to be honest with you — I have time. I’ve always said, if they come to me and ask me to do Doctor Who or Torchwood ever again, I would do it at the drop of a hat."

Barrowman talks about his other projects and meeting Princess Anne at Buckingham Palace in the full interview on the TV Choice website.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP