Sunday, September 23, 2012

Professor Brian Cox and Lord Sugar discuss Doctor Who cameos

Professor Brian Cox and Lord Sugar have spoken to the BBC website about making cameo appearances in Doctor Who.

Cox was discussing the mysterious cubes in last night's episode. After filming his appearance, the Professor said: “I have been a Doctor Who fan for a long time - from ‘Pyramids of Mars’ and ‘The Hand of Fear’ onwards, with the great Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen. I am also a huge fan of Matt, so it was a tremendous honour to be part of one of the great institutions of British television.”

Lord Sugar commented: "I have watched Doctor Who for over 40 years and I was flattered when they approached me to make a cameo. It's an honour to be appearing in such an iconic programme, not to mention the street cred it gives me with the grandkids."

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP