Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dalek impersonator auditions for Britain's Got Talent

Among the acts on tonight's episode of ITV1's Britain's Got Talent was a Dalek impersonator.

Martyn Crofts appeared on the show with microphone and a pan on his head, and began singing a song in a Dalek voice.

Judge David Walliams, who appeared in Doctor Who last year, said: “For me the star of the show was the saucepan, it’s obviously a good one its non-stick! It was very original, at no point did I necessarily think you were going to stick that on your head and be a Dalek.”

Amanda Holden was also impressed, adding:  “Do you know what, I loved that! I did, it’s variety and that’s what Britain’s Got Talent is all about.”

Alesha Dixon also enjoyed the performance:  “I actually did enjoy it, that’s what confusing me! I’m not supposed to like you but I really did.”

However, Simon Cowell was more critical: “Martyn I’ve got to be honest with you. I came back from America to do this show because I’m looking for someone who I can possibly put on in Las Vegas. With the greatest respect if you turned up with a saucepan on your head and pretended to be a Dalek you would empty stadiums.”

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP