Saturday, April 28, 2012

Torchwood: Miracle Day did "amazingly well" - Jane Espenson

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Torchwood writer Jane Espenson says that the ten-part Miracle Day was done "amazingly well", although admitted that the series did not top its predecessor, Children of Earth.

"The Torchwood fans are very passionate. I’ve never dealt with a more passionate group of fans, so they weighed in very loudly about this last season -- which was the only season I was involved in. I was very proud of what we did. I thought it turned out amazingly well. I don’t think you can ever beat Children of Earth, the previous season, which was an absolute masterwork. But, I thought we did very well. I thought we did things with that show that are not normally seen on American television."

Torchwood: Miracle Day was a co-production between the BBC and Starz and aired in 2011.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP