Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jenna-Louise Coleman talks to the Radio Times

New Doctor Who companion Jenna-Louise Coleman has given an exclusive interview to the Radio Times.

"I wasn't allowed to say that it was Doctor Who at any point," Coleman told Radio Times, in her first interview since landing the role. "Not talking to my agent, not when I arrived at the audition, and I certainly couldn't tell anyone at all what I was up to next.

"When you keep a secret this big, the temptation to tell is all the more irresistible, especially as I live with three schoolfriends. With girl politics the way they are, I couldn't tell just one friend. I had to phone one of them on the way to the press conference to tell her that I'd borrowed her shoes, in case she saw them in photos."

Soon she will be keeping secrets again as she begins filming in May but for now we know almost as much as she does. "I have an idea of the story, of the character and of a few surprises, but I don't know her name or where she's from. I just told Steven [Moffat] and [producer] Caroline Skinner 'Don't tell me anything until I need to know it'."

The full interview can be read in the latest edition of the Radio Times, along with an exclusive picture of the actress.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP