Wednesday, March 2, 2011

James Corden on Doctor Who return

James Corden has spoken exclusively to AOL TV UK regarding his return to Doctor Who later this year.

The actor, who will reprise his role as Craig Owens in the next series, commented at the launch of Sky1's 'A League Of Their Own'.

"I can't wait to go back. I finish here on Wednesday and go straight to Cardiff on Thursday morning to start filming."

"I'm amazed and over the moon Steven (Moffat, Doctor Who boss) asked me back. There was a fans' poll of the last series, and the episode, The Lodger, did really well. I'm just going back for the one episode."

When asked whether or not his character gets a trip in the TARDIS, Corden replied: "I could well be, I can't possibly say."

Doctor Who will return to BBC One in April.

(Source: AOL TV UK)

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP