Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Katherine Jenkins on Christmas 2010

Katherine Jenkins, who will be guest starring in this year's Doctor Who Christmas Special, has spoken to the latest issue of the Radio Times about her role in the Steven Moffat-penned episode.

"I’ve not done any acting before, so I wasn’t sure if I even could. But I read for the part and on my 30th birthday, they called to say I’d got it. Matt Smith and Michael Gambon have been really encouraging. I can’t wait to see the results."

"I learned so much from simply watching Michael Gambon, and he was always telling great stories about all the actors he’s worked with – Matt and I would sit and listen to him for hours."

(Source: The Doctor Who News Page)

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP