Saturday, July 31, 2010

Steven Moffat in latest Tom Harris Podcast

Steven Moffat, the Head Writer and Executive Producer of Doctor Who, is featured in the latest podcast from his friend and MP, Tom Harris. They discuss Doctor Who, Christmas, Katherine Jenkins, Sherlock, Michael Gambon, The Office and more!

WHEN I was a reporter on the Paisley Daily Express in 1989, I was asked to track down the writer of an award-winning children’s TV programme, Press Gang, who happened to live in the town. I called Steven Moffat, introduced myself and he invited me up to his flat for a chat...

Click HERE to listen to the podcast and read the article in full.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP