Saturday, May 29, 2010

Neil Gaiman's Doctor Who 'truma'

Neil Gaiman has revealed some details about his upcoming episode of Doctor Who, and talks about his Doctor Who 'truma' in an interview with MTV...

"I was hugely relieved recently to read an interview with Steven Moffat online where he actually talked in public about my episode of 'Doctor Who,' because he revealed things about it," said Gaiman. "I figure anything that Steven Moffat has revealed about my episode, I am also at liberty to reveal in public."

"He said it's going to be on television, and that it will be in color," he said, smirking.

Click HERE to watch a video interview with Gaiman, and read the article in full.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP