Friday, April 30, 2010

Adam Smith interview

Digital Spy have published an interview with Doctor Who director Adam Smith online.

Do you remember much about the atmosphere on the first day?
"It was pretty terrifying, actually! I think Matt was understandably quite nervous but you do your best to remain calm and just get on with it, which we did. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time, which is what it should be really - a creative endeavour."

Were you a fan of the show before this?
"I hadn't watched a lot actually so it was new to me. My nephews and my aunt are big fans but no, I hadn't really watched it except for a bit of Tom Baker in the seventies. I remember when I was about five or six, my brother told me that the title sequence was actually a camera passing through the inside of a shark and I believed him!"

CLICK HERE to read the full interview.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP