Thursday, March 18, 2010

Karen GIllan 'Digital Spy' Interview

As part of their 'Whozaloopa! 2010' Digital Spy have published an interview with Karen Gillan online.

Were you a fan of the show before?
"I wasn't a huge fan of it but I'd watched a fair bit of it. My mum's a huge fan, she absolutely loves Doctor Who so I had seen quite a bit of it before."

So if we asked if you'd like to go to Metebelis III...
"Hahaha! I'd probably say 'What?' to that but I am trying to swot up as we go! I've been trying to memorise what TARDIS stands for - Time And Relative Dimensions In Space! I've just been watching from 2005 onwards, but I did watch the first ever episode of Doctor Who on YouTube - it's very scary!"


Will you be using your native accent for the part?
"I'm going to be Scottish! Woohoo! She wasn't originally supposed to be Scottish - she was kind of anywhere really, but she became Scottish after I was cast - it was a nice little personal touch."

Read the first part of the interview here and part two here.
.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP