Monday, February 22, 2010

Carey Mulligan Wins 'Best Actress' BAFTA

Carey Mulligan, who played 'Sally Sparrow' in the 2007 Doctor Who episode 'Blink', has won the 'Best Actress' award at this year's Film BAFTAs for her role as Jenny in the film 'An Education'.

The actress, 24, said: "I was here a year ago and I didn't imagine in a million years that this would happen.

"I wish I could do a speech like Colin Firth and talk about fridges but I can't."

Carey was also nominated for the 'Rising Star' award but unfortunately lost out to Kristen Stewart.



(Source: BBC News/BAFTA)
.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP