Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stephen Fry talks Matt Smith


The extremely talented Stephen Fry has expressed interest at last night's National Television Awards to write Doctor Who for Eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith. He also revealed that he was approached to write an episode for the Tenth Doctor, David Tennant.

"The window passed, and I never really got round to it," he told the BBC. "But I'm very happy to have had the experience of thinking about it."

When asked whether he would like to work on the show in the future, he said: "I look forward so much to seeing Matt Smith and I'm sure he's going to be wonderful. If I get time it'll be a thrill, I can't think of anything nicer."

(Source: Digital Spy)
.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP