Friday, January 15, 2010

Craig Gazey - The Twelfth Doctor?!


Craig Gazey, who plays gormless Graham Proctor in Coronation Street has said that his dream acting role would be to play the Doctor in Doctor Who. In an interview with Digital Spy, Gazey said: "I know it's quite a big part to want, but my dream role is to play The Doctor. I'd love to do that." 

As a Doctor Who and Coronation Street fan myself, I think that he would be the perfect actor to play the Doctor. He's funny, eccentric and a brilliant actor! He has also been nominated for the 'best newcomer' in the National Television Awards (you can vote here). Would you like to see Craig Gazey play the Doctor?
.

1 comments:

Square Eyes January 16, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

i want him to be the next doc!!!

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP