Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quote Of The Day - Jabe

[as the Doctor scans a door entry keypad] "What about your ancestry, Doctor? Perhaps you could tell a story or two. Perhaps a man only enjoys trouble when there's... nothing else left. I scanned you earlier. The metal machine had trouble identifying your species. Refused to admit your existence. And even when it named you, I couldn't believe it. But it was right. I know where you're from. Forgive me for intruding it's remarkable that you even exist. I just want to say... how sorry I am." [she lays a hand on his arm. The Doctor, with tears in his eyes, looks at her and covers her hand with his]
- Jabe, The End of the World.
.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP