Saturday, October 10, 2009

More Details On Richard Curtis' Doctor Who Episode


It's been a busy week for news on series 5 of Doctor Who. We've had the new logo, filming has continued over the last week on the the first episode and more details have been emerging on Richard Curtis' episode; which he claims starts filming next month.

In an interview with Shortlist Magazine Curtis said the following: "I wanted to write something my kids would like. I’ve got Van Gogh stabbing a monster! Someone from the BBC just sent me a picture of my monster. I had to decide if it was yellow enough."

So as well as Churchill in series 5, we have another famous historical figure (sort of), artist Vincent Van Gogh!
.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP