Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quote Of The Day - Gwen Cooper

"There's something I always meant to ask Jack. Back in the old days. I wanted to know about that Doctor of his. The man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world except sometimes he doesn't. All those times in history and there was no sign of him. I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask anymore. I know the answer now. Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet, and turn away in shame. I'm recording this in case anyone ever finds it, so you can see. You can see how the world ended."

- Gwen Cooper, Torchwood: Children of Earth.
.

0 comments:

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP