Thursday, May 21, 2009

17 lines you’ll never hear in modern Doctor Who


Den Of Geek
As a great fan of Russell T Davies’ revived Doctor Who, Simon can’t wait for the three upcoming specials. But will any feature any of this dialogue…?
Published on May 21, 2009

The Russell T Daviesification of Doctor Who has been the cause of much debate over the past few years, with pop culture references, flirting and even a paving slab indicating it would be up for some, er, things that paving slabs aren't supposed to do.

With that in mind, we had a bit of a think, and came up with the lines that we'd least expect RTD to write into one of his modern day Doctor Who scripts...

The Doctor to Rose:
"I prefer Donna to you"

Bernard Cribbins to The Doctor:
"You're the Doctor? But you're only 17!"

Captain Jack to the Doctor:
"You're not my type"

The Doctor to his new assistant:
"My life! You look over 40!"

The Doctor:
"The sonic screwdriver? Nah. I've decided I don't need that any more"

Sarah Jane to the Doctor:
"It wasn't this loud in my day"

Entire cast, as they stop in the middle of a chase scene:
"Will you shut that bloody music off?"

The Master to The Doctor:
"Look, I'm going to say this very quietly..."

The Doctor to Astrid from Voyage Of The Damned:
"Hi Charlene! Haven't I seen you on VH1?"

The Doctor to Mickey Smith:
"And your role in this is what, exactly?"

The Doctor to River Song:
"The divorce papers are in the post."

Any companion to The Doctor:
"I'm only standing here, you know. No need to shout"

The Doctor to his assistants:
"Can someone get me Peri instead? She was much better than you lot."

The Doctor to Donna:
"It could be worse, I suppose. Have you ever heard of Bonnie Langford?"

The Doctor:
"I'm Mr Smith, nice to meet you. Power to the people!"

Security guard to The Doctor as psychic paper is waved at him:
"I think someone's nicked your bus pass."

The Doctor to Rose:
"You again? Will you just f*ck off already?"

The Doctor...

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

People Online Now

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP